Call of Duty: Black Ops II has been out for just over a week now, and it’s time for a big, solid update to ensure nasty bugs get fixed and PC gamers get a few more settings. For instance, it’s now possible to up your FOV settings to 90 degrees—not perfect, but certainly better than before.
Here’s some more stuff, courtesy of the CoD forums:
- Max FOV increased to 90
- Fix: Horse falling through the world in Afghanistan when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores
- Fix: RC-XD and the AGR sinking into the map in MP when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores
- General performance improvements in SP, MP, and ZM for CPUs with 4 or more cores
- Fix: crash when a 7th player tries to join a 6 player league lobby
- Improved dedicated server matchmaking
- Fix: some cases of “Connection Interrupted” in MP while loading into a match
So…now your horses won’t fall through the universe? That’s probably a good thing.